- Not everyone is your friend. Some people want to see how you do it & some just want a front row seat to watch your struggle.👀👀
- Not everyone has your best interest at heart, family members included.
- No support is BETTER than fake support.
- The reality of not being able to help everybody.
- It’s OKAY to be selective with what you want to do and who you spend your time with.
- It’s not necessary to react to everything. There’s power in silence and sometimes the best revenge is to let go and literally move on.
- God’s timing is always PERFECT. No matter how aggravated I get, I’m not going to rush God. He’s not getting in a hurry for me. He makes His moves whenever He knows I’m ready. So anything I’m waiting for.. I’ve learned to wait well!
- The older I get, the more I realize how much arguing…
View original post 563 more words