10 TIPS TO MAKE YOU SAFE IN “THE ENDTIMES!”
The “endtimes” is believed by nearly all religious bodies and organizations to be a “period of time immediately before the day the world will end”. The said period is generally believed to be characterized by chaos, destruction, intense tribulations, too much evil acts and extraordinary behaviors/achievements!
Although life is a circle and every phase must pass through a particular point, over and over, ad infinitum, there is a common understanding/belief that the present state of the world is either the beginning, or the actual “endtimes”, although all the happenings happened severally at one time, or the other in times past.
STATE OF MIND
The “endtimes” is more of a phenomenal “state of the mind” than is actually assumed! And since this is the case, the best way to deal with it is to give it a spiritual approach by conditioning the mind to maximize it’s (mind) potential, through meditation and prayers.
DEALING WITH THE “ENDTIMES”
The “endtimes” is also believed to be a prelude to the eventual citizenship of Paradise (God’s Holy Kingdom) and Hell (Satan’s kingdom).
What did The Lord Jesus Christ say about The Kingdom of God?
“Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, “The kingdom of God does not come with observation; nor will they say, “See here!” or “See there!” For indeed, the KINGDOM OF GOD IS WITHIN YOU.” (Luke 17:20-21).
1. The kingdom of God is right here, where you are, all you need to do is understand who you are, and why you are here (in God’s Kingdom)!
2. “So God created human beings in His own Image. In The Image of God He created them; male and female He created them (Gen:1:27). YOU ARE THE IMAGE/LIKENESS OF GOD, which is why The Lord Jesus still said; “I tell you the truth, “WHATEVER YOU FORBID ON EARTH WILL BE FORBIDDEN IN HEAVEN, AND WHATEVER YOU PERMIT ON EARTH WILL BE PERMITTED IN HEAVEN ” (Matthew 18:18). See my point? Since time immemorial, Human beings have been given unlimited powers, due to the nature of their likeness (Godlike!). What you need to do is use your powers to forbid the evil around you, viz; war, avarice, malice, corruption, immorality etc.
3. Always believe yourself to be in direct synergy with God Almighty.
5. Although doing good, or bad is situanational and neither, especially doing bad, might be truly evil as it is generally conceived, as much as possible, no matter the situation, try as much as you can, to always do good, in order to attract positive vibrations/energy, from the infinite supply of God’s universality!
6. Although the greatest love of all is to love oneself, do not be too self-centered, cause selfishness always allow a soft spot for evil.
7. Whatever ye give, that thou shall receive! This is a serious issue; most humans are always expecting more, or too much and end up corrupting their true nature(Godform)! Never expect/desire, or take more than you deserve, which is truly what you have given! SO, GIVE MUCH, SO YOU CAN GET AS MUCH!
8. Be content with what/who you are (The Image and Likeness Of God). Contentment is not necessarily limitation, or setting unnecessary boundaries and the refusal to be adventurous (taking risks). Contentment is accepting your environment as Paradise and understanding, or knowing Thyself as The true Likeness (Capabilities) Of The Living Source of Life And Light, Jehovah, God Almighty!
9. YOUR PURPOSE ON THIS EARTH IS TO “WORK” IT (EARTH) INTO PERFECTION UNTIL IT (EARTH) TURNS INTO PARADISE, THAT IS WHY GOD CREATED YOU IN HIS IMAGE AND LIKENESS! So, it is time to get to work; create beauty where you are and attract so much positive energy by doing good and fill your environment with it and our EARTH will evolve into a Paradise!
Make a positive declaration of beauty, good health, prosperity, and general positive energy in your prayers everyday on yourself, your family/friends/loved ones, your neighbours and the universe
“You can pray for ANYTHING and if you have faith, you will receive it” (Matthew 21:22)
Have a praying mate(s). Never overlook the importance of partnership! There is a Hausa adage that says ; “sarkin yawa ya fi sarkin karfi”, roughly meaning, there is more strength in numbers! When you pray with another, or others, you will have more, or better results!
“I also tell you this: if two of you agree here on Earth concerning ANYTHING you ask, My Father in Heaven will do it for you” (Matthew 18:19)
If you carefully consider and apply the aforementioned tips, you will not only be safe in the “endtimes”, but you will succeed in making the earth a worthy place for the Image and Likeness of God to live in!
Will/can you do it?
Image Credit; unsplash.com
My blog’s subscription will soon expire!
Please support my work with a token!