Pioneer Celebrity Nominees…!!!
When I started this blog three(3) years ago, I never thought it will take this long before nominations will start pouring in, but till date, there is yet to be any submission, for which reason I decided to nominate a few (with their consent) amongst the many outstanding blogger friends/family I have!
Nominations are not restricted to bloggers only, anyone can be nominated.
The rules are simple;
The following nominees are from different parts of the world.
WRITE the NAME of whoever among them you think deserves to be our first celebrity on this platform in the COMMENTS SECTION.
Our celebrity will emerge as the “Star” after seven (7)days of voting and will be celebrated for seven(7) days, while voting is going on!
There will be no prizes yet for any winner, cause there are no sponsors! The “Star” will however enjoy wide publicity on social media platforms like facebook, Twitter, Pinterest Instagram and LinkedIn.
When this blog gets upgraded, voting will be more convenient with the use of voting plugins.
The Pioneer nominees are;
1. Peter Wyn Mosey, UK
2. Kymber Hawke, USA
PETER WYN MOSEY
Name: Peter Wyn Mosey
Age: 40. I was born and live in Wales.
Ten(10) things about;
1. I have always been creative and have always been torn between art, music, and writing, I care about what others may think of my writing, and I write for me! I am always stunned when something I have written gets high praise from people who are clearly great writers or literary buffs themselves!
2. I have learned that although writing is very often a solitary act, it is made easier and more fruitful by those around me. So much so, that much of my blog is devoted to engaging with others in one way or another. It is something that I really want to build upon over the next few months.
3. One of my proudest moments was performing a comedy show at the Edinburgh Fringe. It may have only been a small show, but we managed to get an audience every night, including one fantastic packed out show. Though one night it rained so hard and there was not a soul in sight aside from one guy- who I am sure was a reviewer.
4. I play the guitar, ukelele, bass, and I used to play the cello. Despite actually being able to play a few instruments, I once spent six months miming the keyboard in a cabaret band in a holiday camp. You can read a short story about that experience here. I shared the stage with washed-up sixties celebrities. It was a big life lesson!
5. Although I am quite an outgoing person I have silently suffered from depression and anxiety for my whole life. I am getting to the point these days when I want to speak up more about that part of my life and be able to offer guidance to other people who are going through similar problems. Mental health is a major problem that affects the lives of so many people, and even in 2019 the world is still struggling or brushing this problem under the carpet. One day I hope I will be able to help others!
6. I am currently learning to speak Welsh! It has long made me sad that I am not able to speak the language of the country I was born in. I’d like to start using more Welsh language in my writing as it is important to keep it alive. Though the language was in decline in my youth, there have been so many more people taking the language up, and it is used a great deal more on media these days, I’d like to be involved in helping it rise some more!
7. I love movies. They are one of my favourite forms of escape and a great film can bring people together.
8.I used to work as a TV extra. I was on loads of BBC dramas and even a few films. I never saw my name in lights, but I always had a lot of fun being in the background of the film sets.
9.I have a degree in drama and a masters in scriptwriting. One day I will make enough money back from these qualifications to cover some of the debt they provided me.
10. I have held lots of different careers. Barman, carer, worked in a warehouse, hotels, restaurants, greengrocers, I’ve been a retail manager, a regional manager, and admin assistant, and most recently a freelance writer.
Name; Kymber Hawke, I was born November 19 in Mishawaka, Indiana, USA.
Ten(10) things about;
1. Started writing since the age of 12,
2.Writing is a passion of mine. I love to entertain with stories. Been blogging my stories since January 2016
3. I also sing. I began singing early. My first solo in church was at the age of 2 years. When I was old enough, I sang in church choir. I was professionally trained from a young age to sing, practicing four hours every day after school.
4. Done some radio commercials, recordings, and traveled with a band for eleven months, performing some 300 concerts around the US.
5. Sung the National Anthem twice before Detroit Tigers games (professional baseball).
6. Another passion is fighting for rights. I’ve advocated for children, the elderly, and animals, too.
I love all animals, but my favorite is the cat. I have an orange buddy (who actually owns me, not the other way around). His name is Cesare (pronounced Che-zuh-ray), and I adopted him six years ago from a shelter. He’s always by my side, and ready for a cuddle.
7. I was a Registered Nurse for many years, first working in the cardiology unit at the hospital. As time went on, I worked in many different areas, but I found I had a love for hospice and became a hospice nurse, caring for the dying, and specializing in dementia/memory care.
8. My favorite group of people are the elderly because they hold so many memories, and stories that are important. I think sometimes the elderly are overlooked, but I always found them the most interesting.
9. Anyway, I haven’t ever done anything I would consider amazing or spectacular, but I do hope I was able to make the last moments in my patients’ lives comfortable, and without fear.
10. I write in the SIM series, my favorite creation is “Noble Doubt”